Celebrate by helping the earth in a new way… here are some ideas:
- Recycle something you wouldn’t usually recycle
- Turn off your computer at night
- Turn off lights when you leave the room (it’s an untrue that it is less energy to turn a light off and back on again than to just leave them on.)
- Cook something today using local, native produce or meat.
- Turn your heat down a click or two.
- Walk, bike, or rollerblade (yes, you should do this!) instead of driving
- Visit your local National Park for free!
Feel free to comment below and add your own ideas!